My Quote

Friday, April 28, 2017

Endings and Beginnings


Image result for quotes on equality soccer

How would I like to be remembered at GMS? Well for starters last year when I was in 7th grade we had won the "Little Nine Tournament." It's a tournament that happens for every sport. It was pretty cool to win especially because GMS never really got far in certain sports but now I'm in 8th grade and I plan on winning the "Little Nine Tournament" again. I'd like to be known as one of the best soccer players on the Girls Soccer Team. Girls don't get a lot of attention or respect in sports but I believe it's boys that get it all. So I'd like for that to change and have people have the same amount of respect for female athletes just as they do for male athletes.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good goal. Hope you keep playing in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! I'm glad to hear you are doing so well in soccer! I am rooting for you to win the little nine tournament again! I will see you soon at graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete