My Quote

Monday, May 8, 2017

Advice to 5th grade me

Oh goodness where do I begin? Well let's start off with wearing the same gymnastics warm up sweater I always wore. You have a closet full of all kinds of clothes! Being basic is no fun and I wish I had realized that earlier. One thing to keep in mind is to be open minded and just have fun. Another thing to keep in mind is don't let others define you as a person and always keep your small little head up even through the tough times. Another thing I'd like to bring up is just the size of the middle school in general. Don't be scared! If anything our school is pretty small with a small amount of people. Just treat others the way you want to be treated and you will do just fine. All in all there will never be times where I regret past me. The choices I did and didn't make is what made us who we are today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment